Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2009

DEALS ON SHOES

SPECIAL RYKA OFFER FOR YOU!

I belong to the Ryka FIT Club, which is an alliance of Certified Fitness Instructors and Trainers joined by a common LOVE of fitness. So Ryka gives us discounts on shoes and clothing - NICE! But here's where YOU come in...

YOU - my clients - can order at special Ryka FIT Club prices thru June 30th!!

Here's how to order, 2 ways:
1. Call toll free: 888-834-7952, ref code: SPG9
2. Visit www.rykafit.com and reference code: SPG9

Standard shipping cost of $6.75 for first pair and $2 for each additional pair.

But they have GREAT deals! Even though I'm a HUGE NIKE FAN, I still check out Ryka because it is a great shoe company too and for those that wear them - they know!

My gift to you - so ENJOY! (And BTW, the pic above is Kelly Ripa! She is a spokesperson for Ryka!)
~Amanda

No comments: