HAM & CHEESE EGG CASSEROLE
from: Eating for Life - Bill Phillips
Serves 4. Prep time: 50min.
2 cups frozen diced potatoes
1 cup cooked ham, diced
1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, diced
2 green onions, sliced
1.25 cup egg substitute
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven 325 and lightly coat 9x13" dish with cooking spray.
- Layer potatoes evenly on bottom of dish; top with ham, shrooms and onions.
- Small mixing bowl, beat egg subst and skim milk with fork or whisk 'til well blended.
- Pour mixture over ham and veggies in dish and top with cheese.
- Bake until eggs are firm and top is lightly browned - about 40min.
- Cut into 4 portions, serve and enjoy!