Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2009

JAMESTOWN KICKS IT!!

OH YA... TURBO KICK LIVES IN JAMESTOWN! Look at how fun this group is!!





To all of the TURBO KICK Training attendees:

Thank you SO MUCH for coming out to learn Turbo Kick - Round 37 with me!! Wasn't it such a BLAST?!?!?!? You are going to LOVE teaching this and I am thrilled to be able to share it with you! Thanks for the opportunity!

A GIGANTIC THANK YOU to Takeela Reddrick, the Group Fitness Coordinator (in front on the left) at the Ragsdale YMCA in Jamestown, NC. She helped me so much in bringing this awesome training to life! THANK YOU!!


Here are just some of the TURBO KICK ROUND 37 WORKSHOP VETS that came and showed their TK LOVE! I forgot to take this photo BEFORE we started, but at least we got a few pics in. Sorry I didn't get everyone!! NEXT TIME!!

Such a KILLER time KICKIN' IT with ya! I hope to see you all at a future TURBO KICK WORKSHOPS!

No comments: