Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2009

JACKSONVILLE TAKES ON TURBO KICK!

A great group of ladies were in Jacksonville on Saturday, June 6th ready to TURBO KICK! Time FLEW by soooooo...fast!

THEY ARE GOING TO ROCK TURBO KICK in Jacksonville, and wherever they teach!

To all TK attendees... thank you SO MUCH for coming out to learn Turbo Kick - Round 36 with me!! Isn't it so much FUN!!!???!!!??? Your classes are going to LOVE IT!

A HUGE THANK YOU to Farrah Thompson, the host club Group Fitness Coordinator, as well as MANY THANKS to Gold's Gym-Jacksonville for having me come out and present to all of these SWEET ladies! It was a joy and a BLAST to KICK IT and SHOP, wasn't it???

A special THANK YOU to Dana Wright for setting up this event. I believe that I can say that you will indeed be missed in Jacksonville with your move!

I hope to see you all at a future TURBO KICK WORKSHOP!

Much TK love,
~Amanda

PS - Sorry Dana, Sharon and Damelza... we missed taking our group photo with you! SHOOT! Next time! And if any of you have some photos you can send me, please do!

No comments: