Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

AMANDA'S 30-DAY FITNESS CHALLENGE

AMANDA'S 30-DAY FITNESS CHALLENGE
You pick your meal plan...
You pick your workouts...
You keep your measurements and weight...

REPORT on DAY 30 - JUNE 30th - to ME!!
(Getting fit just in time for the JULY 4th weekend!!)

NEVER too late to start - so JOIN IN NOW and see what you can do!

I also want you to LOGIN to my site - it's FREE!www.teambeachbody.com/turboamanda and WOWY with me. I'd like you to login your workouts on WOWY and be able to see me and everyone else on there when we workout! SUPER FUN! You just click on WORKOUT NOW. You can even WIN A DAILY PRIZE from Beachbody, just for doing a WOWY LIVE! SWEET! I'm up for that!

See ya at the gym or on Beachbody with WOWY!!!!
~Amanda

Independent Beachbody COACH & Distributor
www.TeamBeachBody.com/TurboAmanda
Going on a trip? Get some videos to take with you - or just have them for home use when you can't make it to the gym! I can help pick out the perfect one for you AND I'll be your online fitness Coach!
JOIN MY TEAM to start your own business in the fitness industry...and you don't even have to be fit to do it - and I get to help ya!!

No comments: