Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

30 Day Fitness Challenge - OVER!

To those that participated in my 30-Day Fitness Challenge...and even if you didn't... some thoughts:

TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY!
How did you do? Did you stick with it 'til the end? Did you totally forget about it?

Personally, I tried to carry on from my 90-Day Challenge and after the first week I was done! I think the 90-day one took it all out of me. So I don't even know my numbers right now but I think they aren't my best for sure.

I will do another I think - come September maybe. After the summer, when things get "normal" for most people in their day-to-day. So look for one then.

Weightloss and health are ALWAYS going to be factors in our lives and the way we want to live. So take a look at what you can do each day, to make yourself feel, look or really, truely get better! Whether it's working out, getting that overdue pedicure or massage, taking time to read a good book, relaxing by the pool (by yourself), or finding that sunrise to sit in front of while meditating. Do something for you!

Remember to: Enjoy your life. Live in the moment. Count your many blessings. Love who you are.
~A

No comments: