Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

TURBO KICK - ROUND 39 - Dream come true!

This is a kickboxing format that I teach, as well as do trainings for, so that others can teach it. =) The top 5-Star Presenters were asked by Chalene Johnson, creator of Turbo Kick, to be in this video with her. It was a privilege and an honor to be among the best of the best - and I even got asked to teach the Cool Down portion with my own PiYo routine that I did in one take at 11:30pm! Whew! I am grateful to reach one of my goals and to be able to share this passion I have with so many people. I love my job(s) being a Presenter, Fitness Instructor, and a Beachbody Coach... what a blessing to help others every day!! If you love fitness and have a passion for helping others - contact me. I can help you create a dream job!! All my best, ~Amanda

No comments: