Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2012

THE BEST TIME OF DAY TO WORKOUT

Over the past 20 years, I have been asked many, many times... "When is the best time to workout". Here is my answer... There is no perfect time. It's just what is best and ideal for YOU. Whatever works so that you can add it to your schedule and stick to it - that's a winner! So if nights work for you - go for it! Some people say that you burn more calories throughout the day if you do it first thing in the morning... and it could possibly be true, but as long as you are getting that workout in each day - that's what counts! Here's a good source on this topic from WebMD: http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/whats-the-best-time-to-exercise Do you need some help with this? Have me be your free Coach. I'd love to help you any way I can. Go to www.TurboAmanda.com and sign up FREE! ~Amanda

No comments: