Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fitness Finally Pays

I have been in the fitness industry for over 19 years and to be honest - you don't make a whole lot of dough! =) You do it for the PASSION you have to help people get better, to burn calories, to have fun, to lose weight, to bond with friends, to make new friends, to push people to their next level, to help them reach their GOALS... it's not a glamorous job - but we LOVE it!!

Despite all the work we do and the amount we make for it...we still enjoy every moment. Am I right??

But I got lucky - really lucky - and found another "job" in fitness to add to my plate. Like I needed that!!! But I LOVE being a Coach with Beachbody. I don't have to sell anything, because everyone knows P90X or Turbo Jam, etc. Beachbody gives me customers because I started building a team to help me share fitness. I get a weekly paycheck every Thursday - what a blessing!

If you'd like to do the same, take some time to watch this clip and then call or msg me to chat about it. I won't "sell you" on it, on being a Coach. You have to want to. So let me know if you do. I love having a team of Do-ers! Maybe you'll join in and love it to.

Here ya go!

No comments: