Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Top 10 Sports Bras for Women
My friend Linda Pramschafer wrote this article... see it here:
Top Ten Sports Bras:
1. Lululemon Athletica Flow Y – Best for women A-B cup doing low–moderate activities. Removeable cups for added support. Racer back with partial mesh backing for better ventilation. $42 est
2. Moving Comfort Alexis Sports Bra – For women with A-B cup doing low impact activities like walking or yoga. Racer back style with breathable fabric. $30 est
3. Champion Shape T-Back Sports Bra – Recommended for B cups who engage in high impact sports like running or aerobics. A-Cup athletes who prefer more support may also like this bra. The fabric has a moisture-wicking treatment to help keep you dry. $30 est
4. Lululemon Athletica Ta Ta Tamer- For high impact workouts. Cups sizes B-DD. Incorporates inherent wicking & high Lycra content for maximum support. Has adjustable, criss-crossable straps with a three hook closure. $58 est
5. Champion 360 Max Support Sports Bra - Sizes up to 32-38C. Molded concealer cups give you maximum support. Breathable mesh sides stretch for a flexible fit. Moisture-wicking to keep you cool & dry. $45 est
6. Moving Comfort Fiona Sports Bra -For women with C-D cups. This has a back hook & eye closure. Soft moisture-wick fabric. Great support, even for high impact sports.$40 est
7. CW-X Ventilator Support Running Bra – This company offers numerous designs providing great support for larger sized women. The fabric is also moisture-wicking but also antibacterial and helps minimize odor as well as offering a UPF 50+. $40 est (other styles $50-$65)
8. Champion Womens Powerback Underwire Sports Bra – For high impact work outs. For those that like the extra support of an underwire. A patented back stabilizer provides control while allowing free range of motion. Has a back hook closure. $40 est
9. Shock Absorber Women’s Extreme Support – This also offers maximum support for high impact workouts. Geared toward woman D –G cup. The racer back straps are adjustable and padded for extra comfort. $55 est.
10. Enell Sports Bra's – This company has become a best friend for many larger sized women. Enell specializes in maximum support with multiple hook & eye front closures. They also use a moisture-wicking material to keep you dry & cool. $66 est.
If you are in the market for a new sports bra try on a few of the above. When you find the one(s) you like best definitely shop Amazon or Zappos to get the best deal.