Please check with your doctor/dietician before starting a new fitness regimen/diet. ~Amanda
*Suggested Meal Plan: Replace foods that you don't like with similar foods you do like. This is a guide.
Also, an EXCELLENT meal replacement shake that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND: Shakeology. I drink one everyday!! Check it out - recipes too on my site: www.tinyurl.com/Shakeology2011 NOTE: If you are doing a specific fitness program like P90X or Turbo Fire, etc - follow their routine guidelines and food suggestions! =)
AMANDA'S 90-DAY MEMORIAL CHALLENGE - WEEK 10!
Reminder:You get one day off per week. Mine will be Sundays.
Notes: If May 1st is your day off, this is for May 2nd - 7th.
MONDAY - DAY 64:
WORKOUT: 1 HR CARDIO & 20-30min weights - serious this week. Go hard!
* Breakfast - Veggie Omelette: 4 egg whites scrambled, 3/4c broccoli/mushroom/or other veg, 1 Tbsp chopped green onion, 1/2 roma tomato chopped & a pinch or so of low-fat cheddar cheese. Saute veggies over med heat. Add eggs and cook, sprinkle w/cheese, fold omelette and cook until eggs set and cheese melts.
* Snack - Strawberry Smoothie: 1 cup fresh strawb, 1 scoop protein powder, 1 cup skim milk or water, blend!
* Lunch - Turkey Sandwich: 3 slices turkey, 3 tomato slices, 1 onion slice, 1 tsp dijon or reg mustard, 2 romaine leaves, 2 slices whole grain bread.
* Snack - 1c cottage cheese w/ 1/2c blueberries or pineapple.
* Dinner - Turkey Goulash: see "Menu Mondays" in search for recipe!
TUESDAY - DAY 65:
WORKOUT: 1 HR CARDIO & 15min quick sculpt.
* Breakfast - 1/2c oatmeal (try Quaker oats -instant "weight control"), 3 egg whites & 1 egg scrambled.
* Snack - 1 sm apple & 1 string cheese or protein bar.
* Lunch - Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie - see "Menu Mondays" in a search for recipe.
* Snack - 1 oz almonds, 1oz dried fruit, 8oz plain yogurt.
* Dinner - Ranch Chicken Salad: do a search for this "Menu Mondays" for recipe.
WEDNESDAY - DAY 66:
WORKOUT: 1 HR SCULPT - against own body weight!!
* Breakfast - 3 Oatmeal Pancakes, 2T low sugar maple syrup, 1c apple sauce. (Oatmeal Pancake recipe from last week's "Menu Mondays".
* Snack - Choc-Van Smoothie: 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder, 1/2c cold water or milk and add ice as needed and blend.
* Lunch - Cucumber Salad (do a search for the recipe) with 1/2 ham or turkey sand.
* Snack - Pina Colada Protein Smoothie: 12oz cold water, 2 scoop protein pwdr, 1/2c unsweet pineapple chunks, 1/4t coconut extract & ice - blend.
* Dinner - Sloppy Joes: Cook 1 lb grnd Turkey, 1/4t pepper, 1/2 chopped red onion med heat til no pink, add 1 8oz can tomato sauce, 1/2c organic ketchup, 1/4c bbq sauce, 1t chili pwdr and simmer 10min on low heat - will thicken. Place on wheat bun top w/romaine lettuce leaf and add some onion or tomato this time!
THURSDAY - DAY 67:
WORKOUT: YOGA, PILATES or PIYO
* Breakfast - Denver Omelet: 3 egg whites and 1 egg-beaten, 1/4c lean ham diced, 1/4 green bell pepper, 1/4 red bell pepper, slice of onion, 2Tbl ched cheese, one slice whole wheat toast.
* Snack - Your favorite Protein Shake
* Lunch - Turkey Burger: 3oz cooked grnd turkey, 2 tomato slices, 1 onion slice, 1 tsp mustard, 1 Tbsp ketchup, 3 romaine leaves, 1c alfalfa sprouts.
* Snack - Bananas Foster: slice 1 banana and cook in skillet med heat (non-stick spray) about 1 min, add 2Tb maple syrup to skillet and stir to coat banana slices - cook 45sec, 1/2c cottage cheese on place - heat 20sec in microw - top with maple-glazed bananas - YUM!
* Dinner - Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs - do a search for recipe. So delicious! Try using whole wheat pasta!
FRIDAY - DAY 68:
WORKOUT: 1 HR CARDIO
* Breakfast - Chocolate Mint Protein Shake: 8oz cold water, 2 scoops chocolate protein pwdr, 1/8t peppermint extract & 5 ice cubes - blend.
* Snack - 1/2c low fat cottage cheese, 1/8t cinnamon and 1 sm apple OR just have a protein bar.
* Lunch - Chicken Salad - do a search on this site for recipe (this is good!)
* Snack - Very Cherry Protein Shake: 12oz cold water, 2 scoops protein pwdr, 1/3c frozen cherries, 5-6 ice cubes and blend.
* Dinner - Grilled Salmon: 4oz w/squeeze of lemon and olive oil and grill, baked yam (450degree oven on baking sheet for 45min), saute 1/2 bag baby spinich leaves and 4oz mushrooms (use cooking spray on large skillet and saute mushrooms for 3 min then add spinich and saute 3 more min.)
SATURDAY - DAY 69:
WORKOUT: 30min SCULPT & 45min CARDIO
* Breakfast - Fortified French Toast - search this site for recipe.
* Snack - 2 whole boiled eggs and 1 small orange or apple.
* Lunch - Out for lunch? Subway 6-inch ham, turkey or veggie delite; 2 Chicken Soft Tacos - taco bell Al Fresca or Moe's tacos; Wendy's - plain baked potato - add broccoli or a Jr. Hamburger and yogurt; Chic-Fil-A - Chargrilled Chicken Salad - 2T dressing.
* Snack - Raspberry Smoothie: 12oz water, 2 scoops protein pwdr, 2 Tbsp frozen OJ concentrate, 6 fresh raspberries, 3 ice cubes - blend.
* Dinner - Fajitas! Chicken, steak or shrimp or veggie! Going out or staying home - these are great! No or very little cheese and same with sour cream. Corn tortillas if you can and use black beans if available, bell peppers, cilantro, salsa and jalapenos! YUM!
SUNDAY - DAY 70:
WORKOUT: DAY OFF!
* Breakfast - Choose a favorite from this challenge
* Snack - Choose a favorite from this challenge.
* Lunch - Choose a favorite from this challenge
* Snack - Choose a favorite from this challenge
* Dinner - Choose a favorite from this challenge
"YOU LIKE TO MOVE IT, MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO - MOVE IT!!!"