Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

AMANDA'S 90-DAY MEMORIAL FITNESS CHALLENGE

Monday, FEB 28th is the kick-off of my "90-Day Memorial Fitness Challenge"! WELCOME!

It's time to challenge myself and those near & far from me to get in better shape BY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! It's doable if we start now! So get ready to shed those unwanted pounds & body fat just in time to enjoy your new swimsuit! This is much like "Biggest Loser", but for everyone's own individual benefit and we don't vote anyone out! =)

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
(IMPORTANT: Make sure it's okay with your DOCTOR before you begin/change your workout or your diet.)

1) You Facebook Msg or Email me that you want to join in (I need your email to send you some info!)

2) You will be in charge of your diet and exercise program, BUT - I am your COACH! I can help you along as you need me. Please note that I'm not a dietician, but a fitness professional.

3) You will take your measurements, your weight, and a digital photo of yourself on DAY 1, DAY 30, DAY 60 and finally DAY 90! How else will you see such results? ;) You will NOT have to send me your photos! You WILL be Facebook Messaging or Emailing me your measurements and weight. I will be logging it into my spreadsheet to see who our biggest losers are, so this information is important! It will keep you ACCOUNTABLE! (Email: AmandaHenderson@beachbody.com)

4) THE MEASUREMENTS: Chest, upper arms (largest part of L and R), waist, hips (this IS around the booty ladies!), thighs (largest part of L and R). Write these down and email them to me - including your weight!

5) THE WORKOUTS: You will be doing at least 1 hour of exercise daily, with 1 free day off (like Sunday).

* If you have a gym membership - you can do workouts there; must include cardio AND weights. If you are in Raleigh with me - I'll be stepping it up and KILLING ya in class, so be ready!

* If you do NOT have a gym membership - you need to have videos to workout with. My site has a wide selection - GO TO: www.TurboAmanda.com - click on PRODUCTS. You will first set up your FREE account to be able to login.

* I recommend TURBO JAM, CHALEAN EXTREME, and POWER 90 for beginners/intermediate; P90X, TURBO FIRE, INSANITY, BRAZIL BUTT LIFT, REV ABS for intermediate to advanced fitness levels. I can help you pick the right workout for you, so feel free to ask!! That's my specialty!

6) The 1 FREE DAY off... Exercise - this means no workout or maybe just a light walk. Food - this does not mean eat everything you can! You won't want to blow everything you worked so hard at all week, so just have that ONE slice of pizza, or that ONE chocolate bar. Be smart. =)

7) THE DIET: I will be sharing weekly meal plans/suggestions and what to avoid eating, etc via Facebook Group & Email. You may need to modify it for your own caloric intake needed. This is based on your age, height and weight. But again, be smart with your choices. There are many sites that can help you calculate what your calorie intake should be. (Like my site: www.TurboAmanda.com

Personally, I will be teaching fitness classes along with doing Turbo Fire, ChaLEAN Extreme, Brazil Butt Lift, RevAbs at home. My goal is to have at least 100 people doing this with me, and together we can shed the pounds we want to lose! This time we will be ACCOUNTABLE and DETERMINED and DEDICATED to do it!!!

**I will be posting my own fitness journey on this site.**
Are you ready? and WHO IS WITH ME???

No comments: