Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I GOT MINE!


Beachbody Products on 12seconds.tv
Special Delivery for me! Sometimes I like to make special purchases that I will know I will use over and over!! ;)


My take on Turbo Fire HIIT15 on 12seconds.tv
Here's what I think about Turbo Fire HIIT 15 workout (15min) and I also did the 10min Stretch on that DVD too. A nice cool down after HIIT 15. Reminds you to take care of your shoulders!

You totally DO feel like you're in the class with them. Everyone looks great and at the end of the workout, they spotlight the participants. It's so cool seeing lots of my Turbo friends!!

If you want more info about Turbo Fire or Shakeology - just ask me.
Or visit my site: www.turboamanda.com

I'm going to CAMP TURBO at the end of the month and I'll be posting about the goings-on there. So be on the lookout! =) ~Amanda

No comments: