Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Even Celebs do P90X from BeachBody!

This is Roselyn Sanchez - she is on "Without a Trace" as a sultry sleuth.

This is what she says: "My hips. My legs. My stomach used to be really flat, but now I have to be careful with what I eat." She keeps in shape with P90X, a 90-day workout plan that has 12 DVDs designed to target a different area of the body. "I swear by it," says Sanchez, who's been doing the program every morning for six months. "Every girl needs to give it a try. It will change your body!"
Courtesy of TV Guide (June 30-July 13 edition).

(As Seen on People.com)
You might know Jennie Garth from the show "90210". She toned up for her comeback role on the NEW 90210 by working out five days a week with husband (actor Peter Facinelli) to trainer Tony Horton's P90X DVDs. "Every day is different," she says. "One day is really hard yoga. Then arms and shoulders, legs, then karate. His program is made to confuse the muscles so you don't plateau. I feel better now than I ever have." Read about other exercise DVDs to get your body moving on Beachbody.com. – Charlotte Triggs

GET YOUR P90X at: www.TeamBeachbody.com/TurboAmanda - click on Products!

No comments: