Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Role!


I joined the BeachBody Team and am now a COACH/Distributor for ALL of their products, including:
- P90X, Yoga Booty Ballet, Hip Hop Abs, Slim in 6, TURBO JAM (my personal favorite!) and everything else they have...
- supplements/equipment/recipes/WOWY(Work out with You), etc!

Here's your personal invitation to COME AND CHECK IT OUT! www.TeamBeachBody.com/TurboAmanda

Shop (click on Products), Play the Game of WOWY to win prizes (it's FREE to join), Join the Club (get 10% off everything), or YOU can become a Coach like me and have your own site!

I'm totally here to help you become a BETTER YOU by starting, keeping up with, or pushing your fitness!! Let me know if you'd like me to help you NOW!! Don't delay what you COULD look like!

No comments: